A few interesting links from the last week or so – the Google Marker link really helped out on a project we’re working on which requires displaying lots of information about a limited number of locations.
- Animated SVG Progressbars: http://kimmobrunfeldt.github.io/progressbar.js/
- Google Two-Factor Authentication for SSH logins: http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/securing-your-server-login–cms-22001
- Commandline Lastpass: http://blog.lastpass.com/2014/10/open-sourced-lastpass-command-line.html
- Docker Development Patterns: http://www.hokstad.com/docker/patterns
- OverlappingMarkerSpiderfier – will let you click on multiple Google map pins if they happen to be stacked on top of each other at the same point: https://github.com/jawj/OverlappingMarkerSpiderfier